PHOENIX CHANNEL CHANGE
Good News TV Has Changed Channels in Phoenix
If you are a viewer Good News TV or GNTV Latino in the Phoenix metropolitan area you will now find us on 41.5 and 41.6 instead of 22.1 and 22.2. Channel 22 is now permanently off air in Phoenix, so please tune in to our channels on 41.5 and 41.6 from now on.
If you're having trouble getting us on channel 41.5 and 41.6, here is what to do...
1) Pray that God to help you get our Good News TV channels again.
2) Press the channel up or down arrow on your TV remote control to change channels and see if 41.5 and 41.6 display on your TV with Good News TV already. If they do then you are done. If the channels skip over 41.x then your TV is not programmed to receive our channels and you need to continue with Step 3.
3) Press the MENU button on your remote control and find the option to Scan for Antenna (Over-the_Air or Terrestrial) channels. Once the scan is completed, Exit out of the menu and use the up/down arrows on your remote control to see if 41.5 and 41.6 display on your TV with Good News TV now. If you get GNTV then you are done. If not then you need to continue with Step 4.
4) Adjust your TV antenna by moving it from one place to another or rotating it slightly in one direction or the other. Once you have done this then try scanning for channels again. If this does not work then you have 2 options. You can either follow our detailed instructions found HERE, or else you can call us for help.
5) If you need more help, you can call us at Good News TV at 480-264-1116. let us know you are having trouble getting the our channels in Phoenix on 41.5/41.6.
Again, we are so very sorry for the inconvenience and troubles this is causing you.
Thank you so much for your prayers and support of our ministry.
God bless you,