How to get Good News TV on your Amazon Fire TV device...
You can get our channel for FREE on your Amazon Fire TV device by installing our App. Follow the instructions below to do this:
1) Purchase your Amazon Fire TV device (box or stick) from Amazon.com or your local retail electronics store.
2) Plug your Fire TV device into an HDMI port on your TV, change the Input or Source on your TV to this HDMI option (like HDMI 1), and follow the instructions on the TV screen to connect the Fire TV device to your home internet service through your wireless router.
3) Once your Fire TV is connected to the internet, go to the Search option in the main menu, type in "Good News TV", and then select it. If this does not work, type "3ABN" or "Eleden" instead. The Good News TV app will be returned by one of these 3 searches.
4) Click on the "Good News TV" app that is displayed, and select the "Download" button to the right of the Good News TV logo. This will download and install the app.
5) You can now back up to the main menu screen and you'll find Good News TV app under "Apps" and "Your Apps Library".
6) You are now ready to watch the Good News TV or GNTV Latino channels on your Amazon Fire TV device.
SPECIAL REQUEST: In order to help our Good News TV app gain a good reputation and display first in search results, please go Amazon.com, search for our Good News TV app and click on "Create your own review". Please don't forget to rate our app as 5 stars. Then add your own remarks about it, and then submit your review. If you notice any problem with the App then please let us know by emailing info@MyGoodNewsTV.com. Thank you so much for your feedback.