How to get Good News TV on your Roku device...
Follow the instructions below to download our FREE Good News TV app on your Roku device and watch all of our channels:
1) Purchase your Roku device (box or stick) from your local retail electronics store or an internet store like Amazon.com.
2) Plug your Roku device into an HDMI port on your TV and power, change the Input or Source on your TV to this HDMI option (like HDMI 1) so you see the Roku logo. Then follow the instructions on the TV screen to connect the Roku device to your home internet service through your wireless router.
3) Once your Roku device is connected to the internet, go to the Search option in the main menu, type in "Good News TV", and then press OK. You can also press and hold the microphone button on the remote control and say "Good News TV", then release the button.
4) Highlight the Good News TV channel app that is displayed with our logo, and select the "Add Channel" button or press OK. This will add the channel to your Home.
5) You can now back up to the Home screen and you'll find our Good News TV channel at the bottom. To move it to the top, highlight the new app, click on "*" on remote, click the arrows on remote to move it, then click "OK".
6) Once moved, simply press the Home button on your remote, highlight Good News TV channel and click "OK".
7) The Good News TV app will open and you can select between the 4 channels to watch.
You are now watching Good News TV on your Roku device!
SPECIAL REQUEST: In order to help our Good News TV app gain a good reputation and display first in search results, please go to the Good News TV Channel on your Roku device, click on the "*" and rate the channel with 5 stars. If you notice any problem with the App then please let us know by emailing info@MyGoodNewsTV.com. Thank you so much for your feedback.