PHOENIX CHANNEL CHANGE
Good News TV Changing Channels in Phoenix
If you are a viewer Good News TV or GNTV Latino in the Phoenix metropolitan area and you are having troubles receiving our channels, we apologize for the trouble this is causing you.
Our Phoenix channels are back on the air on channel 22.1 and 22.2, but we know that some of you are still having trouble finding us. The FCC has required some changes here in Phoenix, which has resulted in problems getting our channels for many viewers. We will share how to get our channels again, below.
Here is how you can get our Phoenix channels again...
1) Please pray for God to help you get our Good News TV (GNTV) channels again.
2) Press the channel up or down arrow on your TV remote control to change channels and see if 22.1 and 22.2 display with Good News TV already. If they do then you are done. If the channels skip over 22.x (like going directly from 21.7 to 33.1) then your TV is not programmed to receive our channels and you need to continue with Step 3.
3) Press the MENU button on your remote control and find the option to Scan for Antenna (Over-the_Air or Terrestrial) channels. Once the scan is completed, Exit out of the menu and use the up/down arrows on your remote control to see if 22.1 and 22.2 display with Good News TV now. If you get GNTV then you are done. If not then you need to continue with Step 4.
4) Adjust your TV antenna by moving it from one place to another or rotating it slightly in one direction or the other. Once you have done this then try scanning for channels again. If this does not work then you have 2 options. You can either follow our detailed instructions found HERE, or else you can call us for help.
5) If you need more help, you can call us at Good News TV at 480-264-1116. let us know you are having trouble getting the our channels in Phoenix on 22.1/22.2.
Again, we are so very sorry for the inconvenience and troubles this is causing you.
Thank you so much for your prayers and support of our ministry.
God bless you,